Blood spot on eye - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I recently have been on a few trips on an airplane. Fly from South XXXXXXXX to Alaska then Alaska to Japan then Back to Alaska then to South XXXXXXXX then finally to New Orleans. This all took place within a 1 month span. My right recently popped up like a blood spot on my eyeball. Could this be a result of pressure changes>?
Let me read it
It could not be a cause
What is the size of the blood spot?
User : 1/8"x1/4"
User : approx
Does it cause some problems like pain, itching or vision problems?
User : blurred vision
User : occasionally
What is your age?
User : 24
DId you ever had similar problems in the past?
Since how long this has been thru?
User : shingles that affected the right eye about a year ago
User : 1 week
Is it reducing in size when compared to the one first appeared?
User : yes
I think this is spontaneous subconjunctival hemorrhage
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tired and glassy eyes after eating
- Blood spot in eye ball
- Yellow liquid on outside of babies ears
- Blood spot in baby eye
- How to ease tonsilitis in babies
- Watery ear of newborn baby
- Toddler sick with fever, pink eye and watery sto
- Rash and swollen ears on baby
- Vyvanse changes shape of pupil
- Blood spot behind eye
- Honey lightens eye colour
- Why is gatilox plus used
- Blood spot under eye
- Blood spots in the eye and dizzy
- Babies tooth and ear pain