Blood in urine, history of stomach ulcers and acid reflux - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi xxx, How can I help you?
User : i was wondering about some bleeding
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Where exactly is the bleeding from?
User : when i go to the bathroom theres blood in the toilet theres no pain and it turns the water red ive looked it up but everything says there would be pain and im not having pain
Doctor : For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor : Please give me above information... I will be better able to assist you...
User : xxx, 25, male, overnight xxx, XXXXXXXX xxx.az married 5'7 142
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Do you have any other health problems?
User : used to ahve 2 ulcers in my stomach a few years ago and acid reflux
Doctor : It Is probably internal piles. I suggest that you eat a high fibre diet
Doctor : take plenty of oral fluids.
Doctor : make sure that you are not constipated.
Doctor : You should also
Doctor : get this examined if it recurs after these measures.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Leg feels heavy and numb
- Stomach ulcer symptoms blood in urine
- Feeling heaviness in vagina in pregnancy
- Taxotere chemotherapy for prostate cancer
- Stomach ulcers cause blood in urine
- Lemon cure for bladder infection
- Dutasteride and prostate cancer prevention
- Injections for impotence after prostatectomy
- Neck feels heavy and swollen
- Burning urine and acid reflux
- Sore throat lungs feel heavy
- Cloudy urine acid reflux
- Mu jaw feels heavy
- What is the remedy for stomach ulcer and acid reflux
- Does cialis shrink enlarged prostate