Blood in urine. Urine test shows albumin, plenty of pus cells, amorphous oxalate. Meaning? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi Good Evening
I am Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
I found blood in my urine and went for a urine test
While i havent got the report, the lab guy gave me results on the phone
What does it mean?
It shows that you are having infection in the urine.
After this morning, i havent seen blood again
You will require antibiotics to get relieved of this infection.
You can also take plenty of water to flush out the toxins.
I am a vegetarian and runner, i started taking eggs to get protein
Is there any threat to my kidneys? Coz of high albumin
No. The albumin in urine can be due to infections.
Ok. Running and any other physical activity can be resumed?
Surely you can resume them.
But, please do visit your family physician and start an antibiotic for the infection.
How abt intercourse? And any special diet?
I would say, avoid intercourse for at least 3 days after starting antibiotics.
Regarding diet, there is nothing to take care of. But, drink plenty and plenty of water.
Ok, thank you doc. Will follow that.
Hope I have cleared all your doubts.
is there anything else that I can help you on?
Yea, thanks. Bye for now.
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a Nice Weekend!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Psa test blood or urine
- Is pain in the groin or genitals a side effect of tekturna?
- Blood in urine test strips
- 63 years old wet the bed
- Boy urine high rbc 6hpf
- Kidney stone and pregnancy 6mm mid pole
- Is muscle cramps or stiffness a side effect of tocilizumab?
- 6mos pregnant with frequent urination
- Is difficult or painful urination a side effect of truvada?
- Is upper abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of uceris?
- Urin test blood in urin
- Uti pus blood in urine
- 66yr male frequent urination
- Test showed traces of blood in urine
- Is skin blisters a side effect of tacrolimus topical?