Blood in stools post intake of spicy and hot food - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi i am XXX
Doctor : Hello XXX
Doctor : Proceed with your query.
User : i have a problem ,that when ever i take a hot food. Exa:Almonds ,chicken,or other things ... after that blood comes in toilet
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : That is probably because of the lack of dietary fibre that leads to constipation and then blood.
User : what it means
Doctor : Do you have constipation and is the blood bright red or dark brown in color?
User : red
Doctor : Hard stools
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Is there any pain in the anus while passing stools?
User : blood is not coming from passing urine its coming from back
Doctor : Yes. I mean while passing motion is there any pain?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does an early periods cause nausea and headache
- Spicy food blood on stool
- Blood in stool after having spicy food
- Stomach is growing but negative test results
- Blood in stool stress spicy food
- Have blood in stool had spicy food suggestions
- What is the use of cipocil and cimtiline
- Using of avil tablet for a long time
- Burning blood stool after eating spicy food
- Two pointed hard growths in rectum
- Can contraceptive pill cause miscarriage and vaginal bleeding
- Lactose intolerance stunts growth
- Growth on vaginal and intestinal wall
- What causes headaches to the point of vomiting
- Growth spurts and lightheadedness