Blood in stools, history of constipation - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello ?
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hey
User : basically....
User : ive been hearing alot of different things about bowel cancer. and ive noticed i have a couple of the symptoms
User : want me to explain ?
please proceed with your query and explain your symptoms
User : Basically.i had trouble with my stomache/going toilet. i was constipated for 2 - 3 weeks.... and then it seemed to ease up but then over the past few days ive noticed blood
Doctor : ok
User : i have heard you can have problems if your diet is not right
are the stools hard ?
User : stools ? ... you mean my faeces ?
User : they were when i was constipated... but not so much now
is the blood coming with the stools?
User : yes
is the blood bright red or altered in color?
User : not loads. but a bit
is the bleeding present only with passing stools?
do you feel any skin XXXXXXXX like thing or any bumps in/near opening of your anus?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Levothyroxine blood in stool constipation
- Does sleep disturbances signify paraneoplastic syndromes of the nervous system?
- Can ezlax be given for constipation
- Can a cough that may bring up blood or plugs of mucus be due to aspergillosis?
- What are the possible treatments for constipation
- Does slow physical growth before and after birth signify fetal alcohol syndrome?
- Hypothyroid blood in stool constipation
- Blood in stool after constipation
- Baby constipation blood in stool
- What is the remedy for fatigue and nausea
- What is the treatment for constipation
- Constipation painful blood in stools help
- Suggest treatment for constipation and pain in anus
- Can idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura cause unusually heavy menstrual flow?
- Can my increased frequency and amount of urination be due to pituitary tumors?