Blood in bowels - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello ?
Doctor : hi
User : is this real ? i mean is there an actual doctor on here ? or is it a machine?
how can i help you?
yes. please proceed with your query.
User : im sorry if im wrong , but alot of these websites cant be trusted , if you are real please type ' im a doctor' before i go on "/
I am a qualified and registered medical practitioner. I can send you my degree certificate copy by email. It will be up to you to decide whether you would like to follow our suggestions or not.
User : okay
User : well a few weeks back , i had a lump come up on my stomarch , it got very painfull over a week , when i got to the hospital they said it was a bacterial abcess , so i had surgery to get rid of it
Doctor : ok
User : and lately
User : when ie been ,' opening my bowls' i've noticed a bit of blood, could you tell me what this could be ?
do you mean to say you are seeing blood when passing stools?
User : stools?
please explain ' opening my bowls' such that i can assist you better.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Alcoholism/blood in bowels
- How to decrease eye estic
- Frequent burping symptoms opiates
- Taste food when i burp
- Head pressure and burping
- Flaxseed oil decrease mpv
- How to decrease filiform papillae
- Blood in your bowel movement
- Mucus and blood in bowel motion
- Blood after bowel movement
- Decrease in urination in early pregnancy
- Home remedies to decrease esr
- Crystallized blood in bowels
- Watery stool frequent burping
- Burp up fungus smoke