Blood in Vomit, Stomach Pain. - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi here are symptoms
how can i help you?
please proceed with your symptoms
User : dizzyness and blackouts, vomiting that looks like very dark blood, pain in upper abdomen
User : fast weightloss and possibly a mass on pancreas
since when are you having these symptoms?
User : a few weeks
was there any specific precipitating factor?
User : the vomiting a few days
is the dark blood present in vomit or sputum?
User : no, it literally just started all of a sudden
User : no
User : but i haven't been having many bm either
are you on any medications?
User : yes, i was taking meds for high bloodpressure, but since this started my blood pressure has been around 108/60 so i haven't been on that
how many times a day do you have the vomiting?
User : usually a few times in the morning then i sort of gag of and on the rest of the day. I can't keep anything down
i suggest you to go for an physical examination
Doctor : and if possible get the vomitus checked
you need to to take antiemetics to help you stop the vomiting and also take few more investigations to know why you are having th bleeding
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stomach pain after vomiting
- What causes recurrance of cyst on face
- Use of revelol xl
- Stomach pain vomiting then globulus
- White residue from urine
- Vasomotor rhinitis and rings
- Stomach pain and vomiting
- What can cause dizzy feeling
- Tonsil removal and uti
- Can an online doctor explain my test reports
- Does use of a kerosene heater cause exhaustion
- How to increase height in 14 year old
- Rhino virus and seizures
- Cunnilingus stomach pain vomitting
- Stomach pains with no diarrohea and vomitting