Blood group compatibility between husband and wife - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi
Doctor : please go ahead with ur query
User : if A+ blood couple can marry?
User : is their will be any problem?
Doctor : i didnt get you
Doctor : if both are A positive group u mean
User : yes
Doctor : no problems.
Doctor : they can amrry
User : A+
Doctor : they can marry
Doctor : no harm inthat
User : what if one is positive and another one is negtive
Doctor : then it will be problem
User : what type of problem may occur
Doctor : The problem starts when husand is +ve and wife is -ve RH group. In that case the child inherits the quality of husband and there will be incompatibility bewtween wife's blood and featus
Doctor : Usually the problem lies when father is Rh +ve and mother is Rh-ve coz the child is going to be effected severely by Rh incompatibility
Doctor : You should try to avoid such marriage and if thats not possible you should consult your doctor as there are medications available to prevent Rh incompatibility to some extent
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is bloating a side effect of cogentin?
- Is bloating a side effect of complera?
- Blood group compatibility chart for marriage
- Stomach cancer and ascites
- Stage 4 ovarian cancer ascites
- Liver cancer and ascites progression
- Is dizziness a side effect of delsym?
- Is bloating a side effect of claravis?
- Couples blood group compatibility
- Metastatic ovarian cancer with ascites
- Is dry mouth a side effect of crestor?
- Marriage between positive blood group and negative blood group people
- Ascension joint replacement
- Marriage and blood groups compatibility table
- Blood group compatibility for marriage calculator