Blocked nose - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : my nose everytime closed due to cold
User : m 22 yrs, female
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Since when are you having it?'
User : i used nose drop, but it is nt good na
User : 6 months
Doctor : Ok
User : sugget any good drop
User : plz
Doctor : You need to do repeated steam inhalation with a few drops of Menthol oil or Eucalyptus oil.
Doctor : This should be done at least once every 2-3 hrs.
Doctor : While doing this, you should tilt your head to either side
User : any medicine pls
Doctor : and keep it in the position for 1-2 minutes
Doctor : That will help in draining the sinuses and clearing the infection.
User : i have done that already
Doctor : The drops and medicines will give only temporary effect
Doctor : And are noit to be used regularly.
Doctor : If inspite of repeated steaming, there is no relief, use Otrivin nasal drops 4 times a day
User : i told u k i hve done that but no use doctor
Doctor : You need to get yourself examined by an ENT surgeon to rule out any
Doctor : Deviated Nasal Septum or
Doctor : Chronic Sinusitis
Doctor : Steam inhalation just once a day generally has no effect, but must be done perpetually every 2-3 hrs for 2-3 days.
Doctor : Then there might be some benefit
Doctor : Are you with me Saria?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Block nose block ear
- Cipla common cold tablet
- Frequent runny nose and then blocked nose
- Nose block cant breath
- Yoga for blocked nose
- I recently had my cholesterol checked my total was 297 but my hdl was 216 good or bad
- Strange smell while taking danishes or cipero
- I m 5 0 and currently weigh 125 lbs i
- Excessive saliva when smoking cigerattes
- How to touch ciltrois by tongue
- Do menthol cigarettes help soar throat
- I keep having nosebleeds and my mouth goes numb
- I got hit with another players knee while playing a soccer
- I have severe itching in my groin area
- Itchy rash and blocked nose