Blisters on feet and Knees - Online Doctor Chats
User : 4 yr old has some painful blisters and small red bumps turning into blisters on feet and knees with no fever present, any idead?
Doctor : Is it the first time?
Doctor : Hello are you with me?
It seems you moved out of the page
User : yes its the first time
Since how many days he has this?
User : only 2 days
Does the blisters contain fluid or pus?
How many are they? Are they clustered?
User : the few blisters have fluid
User : not clusted and total of 13 between both feet but knees have red bumps im afraid are turning into blisters
I think they are kind of infection with either staph or strep bacteria
Is he in pain and redness?
User : could impetigo be only on feet and knees?
User : they are red but he says only hurt when you touch them
Then it can be infection
with the bacteria
He needs a course of antibiotic
User : i recently found mold growing on his matress could that have anything to do with it?
You do not manipulate them try to put hot fomentation
Please see a Family physician / Pediatrician near by
and get examined to get a course of antibiotic
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Taxim injection dosage for newborn babies
- White blisters on feet
- Blisters on hands feet and knees
- Dose of neopeptine for 2 month old babies
- Inverted blisters in hands and feet
- Flat blisters on hand and feet
- 8 month baby has a distended tummy
- Dosage of mucolite drops for 9 month baby
- Forehead sweating vyvanse
- Frequent use of postinor
- How to forward menstruation
- Feet blood blisters on babies
- What folvite tablet used for
- Siddha for follicle rupture
- Neopeptin drops for newborn babies