Bleeding post menses after taking birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hello
User : my period ended last sunday 1 week ago and today i bleed some brownish red
User : i am on bc pills im wondering if it could be inplantaton bleeding
Doctor : there is a possibility of getting intermittent bleeding as a side effect of birth control pills
User : well speaking form gf perspective
Doctor : are you using bc pills regularly
User : yea
Doctor : ok
Doctor : if at all you have any doubt try urine pregnancy test once. But it is a rare possibility as per my knowledge
User : ok then thats what i needed to know thanks
Doctor : Is there anything else i can help?
User : nope thats it
Doctor : If any further query we request you to avail the opportunity of LIVE CHAT WITH A DOCTOR 24/7 at our portal WWW.WWWW.WW It will be beneficial for you to become an annual member for an unlimited chat with the doctors whenever and wherever you you need for entire family.Regards, Medical Team, HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bleeding after miscarriage on birth control pill is it normal
- Will birth control pill be effective immediately after taking
- Dronis 30 haevy irregular periods
- Susten 300 mg rectal capsule usage instructions
- Mensuration more than 30 days
- Is bloody mucus or unexplained nosebleeds a side effect of flonase?
- Is chest pain, tightness, or heaviness a side effect of felodipine?
- Heavy bleeding after taking birth control pills advice
- Is blood in the urine or stools a side effect of divalproex sodium?
- Bleeding on birth control pill
- Is metallic taste a side effect of hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene?
- Is severe or continuing stomach pain a side effect of indomethacin?
- Mycrogynon 30 when does period start
- Discharge with blood during 28 months
- Bleeding after having sex not taking birth control pill worried