Bleeding post intercourse during 5 weeks pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I have a couple questions about bleeding while Im pregnant
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Please proceed
User : I am 5 weeks pregnant and right after me and my husband had intercourse I had light bleeding
User : this is the first time but i was wondering if it is normal or not
Doctor : ok
User : if i have anything to worry about
Doctor : I suggest that you take complete bed rest for a couple of days
User : ok
Doctor : If the bleeding recurs then I suggest that you consult a gynec
User : Ok...
Doctor : Also Intercourse is better done lightly and avoid thursting movements
Doctor : Try to sleep on your left side with legs slightly elevated.
Doctor : Try to employ other types of intercourse like oral sex and foreplay rather than actual penetrative sex.
User : Ok...Thank you so much for your help!
Doctor : you are welcome
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Could bleeding post intercourse suggest pregnancy
- Midcycle bleed post intercourse perimenopause
- Cyst bleeding post intercourse had miscarriage chances of pregnancy
- Short periods cycle bleeding post intercourse pink bleeding pregnancy symptoms
- Bleeding post intercourse done with menstruation days ago possible causes