Bleeding per rectum without pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi,
How can i help you?
User : hey .. i just had a question about rectum bleeding
User : ive been having it for a year now .. like once or twice a week .. sometimes they hurt .. and most of the time they are painless ... my dad tells me its normal for a teenager
User : i searched online today .. and i found out that it could possilby be cancer .. and that just frightened me
Do you have any swelling in the rectum?
whats your age and gender?
User : well it fully stopped once .. then about 2 months ago i had a lot of cherries .. and i swalled all the seeds too and the day after i had a very painful stool .. and since then i started bleeding a gain
User : 17 male
Cancer is not possible, its very remote.
User : i mean i dont get it often but itz been over a year .. wudnt i be dead already if it was cancer ?
Doctor : no, it could be polyps?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- I am a 17 year old male and i have cellulite on my thighs an
- Umbilical hernia out of breath
- Slip on stairs pain tailbone bleeding rectum
- Bleeding from rectum without pain
- Hoarseness wheezing shortness of breath
- Kids holding breath while vomiting
- I feel sick everytime i eat and dizzy spells
- Breath holding spells and shivers
- Penile pain testicle pain and bleeding rectum
- I am running a fever body aches very tired and head hurts
- Chest pain and rectum bleeding
- Newborn breath holding spells
- I an addicted to eating raw rice and
- I burp after eating a fruit
- Medicine for severe gas pains abdominal pain and rectum bleeding