Bleeding per rectum without pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi,
How can i help you?
User : hey .. i just had a question about rectum bleeding
User : ive been having it for a year now .. like once or twice a week .. sometimes they hurt .. and most of the time they are painless ... my dad tells me its normal for a teenager
User : i searched online today .. and i found out that it could possilby be cancer .. and that just frightened me
Do you have any swelling in the rectum?
whats your age and gender?
User : well it fully stopped once .. then about 2 months ago i had a lot of cherries .. and i swalled all the seeds too and the day after i had a very painful stool .. and since then i started bleeding a gain
User : 17 male
Cancer is not possible, its very remote.
User : i mean i dont get it often but itz been over a year .. wudnt i be dead already if it was cancer ?
Doctor : no, it could be polyps?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Slip on stairs pain tailbone bleeding rectum
- Bruised sensation in head
- Bruise on stomach with hard lump
- Bleeding from rectum without pain
- Diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis
- Penile pain testicle pain and bleeding rectum
- Chest pain and rectum bleeding
- Hardened bruise on leg
- Diagnosis of hbv
- Presure iches bruise leg
- Diagnosis of thyroiditis
- Tiredness stuffy head bruise wont heal
- Diagnosis of unconsciousness
- Diagnosis of retained placenta
- Medicine for severe gas pains abdominal pain and rectum bleeding