Bleeding in ingrown finger nails - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi doctor
How can i help you
Please proceed with your query
User : I have a cracked nail ..its on my index finger it has internal bleeding in nail bed.its just a crack on 1/2 of the nail
I will help you in this
Can i ask few questions ?
User : yes
Whats your age and gender ?
User : I m24 M
Since how many days do you have this ?
User : today
User : will that nail grow back
do you have pain ?
User : or should I remove it
or any external bleeding
User : yes
User : not external bleeding
Doctor : do you have any medical illness ?
User : no
Doctor : Ok
then ideal is to remove it
as the nail part will regrow
but it should be done in hospital
and dressing has to be done
User : is it okk to keep this like crack nail until its falls
Yes the other option
is to just wait and watch
if it falls on its own then
Doctor : no need of any intervention
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Benefits to use betnovate c in pimples spot
- Betnovate ingrown toe nail
- White line below nose blowing the nose
- Concerta vs ritalin dosage
- Xanax vs valium comparison
- What are the risks of using a slendertone belt on moles?
- Insect bites at belt line
- Nasacort aq generic available
- Ingrown nail causes
- Symptoms of Ingrown nail
- Why give benedryl for frostbite
- Pravastatin vs atorvastatin equivalent
- Diagnosis of Ingrown nail
- Treatment and cure for Ingrown nail
- Bumex vs lasix dosing