Bleeding in gums after brushing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello
User : i wanted to see what this is all about
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Did you know now/
User : my gums have started to bleed when i brush, do you know anything about that?
Doctor : Since how long ?
Doctor : and do you have pain during eating?
User : a couple weeks
User : no, but i ate something hard recently and the part of my gums that it cut is still sore and won't heal
Doctor : Ok
User : my dentist said to try rinsing with salt water and changing my brush, but that didn't help
User : i also tried listerine antiseptic but that hasn't worked either
User : do you have any ideas?
Doctor : Leave hot foods
Doctor : and anything hot
Doctor : try to eat very soft
Doctor : Change the brush to the very smooth and soft type
User : what about coffee?
Doctor : Eat citrus fruits
Doctor : Do not take coffee hot
Doctor : cold is better
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gum bleeding while brushing
- Oils for bent penis
- Red patch near tooth
- Wrist hurts when bent
- Using mouthwash on vagina
- Childs gums bleeding after brushing teeth
- Gum bleeding after cavity
- Bleeding gums in toddlers after brushing teeth
- Penis bent toward hip replacement
- Licen planus bent penis
- Names related to toothpaste
- Gums sore after brushing
- Muscles shrinking in tongue
- Natural ways to reduce urea
- Knee pain bent pushed on popping sound