Bleeding heavily. Suggested sonography. Son down with bad cold. Suggestions? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Gynacologist spe pls
I am a physician and I can help you within my expertise.
If you wish to discuss with a gynecologist,
A gynecologist is not available on live chat.
thanks . bye for now
You are welcome.
Bye for now.
I am back
Do you want to continue with the chat
Pl go ahead with your query
my problem: i m having Continous bleeding for 10-15 days, and i m taking primult tab for 21 days cycle. is it useful for me?
How many pads per day?
5 pads per day
Primolut is a synthetic hormone prescription.
shoul i continue with the same,
If you are bleeding for 15 days with 5 pads
it is very important to get an evalution done
you might end up with blood loss anemia
I do not recommend you anything without consulting a Gynecologist
If you continue to bleed your general health will be affected
yes the same tab i m taking. and also i m walking for 3 km a day in the morning.
Yeah but it is not helping
Who prescribed you the tablet and why?
Did you follow up with the doctor about 15 days bleeding
When was it prescribed?
Did you complain to your gynec about this bleeding
This is not safe
yes, she had recommended me for sonograhy
You should go for it immediately
You should try to stop the bleeding first
otherwise as explained your general condition deteriorates soon
You might require more medications / inj after sonography
no fever and cough
You can just give Cetrizine 5mg
twice a day
and two glasses of coconut water per day
THis appears mostly dehydration
BYE FOR NOW
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hypothyroidism emedicine
- Lightheaded after oophorectomy
- I am 13 and have a boil scab
- What is the suggested medication for cold
- I am 24 weeks pregnant and have had diarrhea
- Hurting in stomach constant shitting
- Intercourse after silver nitrate
- Suggest medicine for cold and cough
- Suggest medication for common cold
- Using slendertone after laparotomy
- Suggest remedy for headache and cold
- I am 39 years old and am 6 weeks pregnant now i had a cs fo
- Suggest treatments for bad cold
- Can you take 6 to 8 weeks off after laparotomy
- Rash after mammography