Bleeding from vagina after missing birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : Hi I have a question about menstral cycle/birth control
User : I missed my birth control two days in arow (saturday and sunday) now I am bleeding heavy like I am on my period full throttle, is that normal? I started again with the pills monday when i remembered
whats ur age/sex?
User : 23 female
User : and im not sexually active, so im not worried about that aspect- just about if i should stop the pills or continue etc
u should continue
User : is that normal for that to happen
that is called withdrawl bleeding
when was ur periods for the last time?
User : 2 weeks ago- im on the second week of my birth control
when is ur due date?
User : and im VERY regular
User : I should get it around the 12th
User : of october
nothinmg to worry
Doctor : continue the medication everything will be alright
r u there?
r u there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vbac after c section
- Postinor good for skin
- Missed first birth control pill
- Light and gooey poop
- Missed birth control pills pregnancy
- Is ginette stronger than marvelon
- Ovranette good for skin
- Skin after quitting smoking
- Bleeding after miscarriage on birth control pill is it normal
- Pain after ovary removal
- Swelling after open rhinoplasty
- Medically is materbation good
- Birth control pills missed period
- Bleeding on birth control pill
- Joint pain after mrsa