Bleeding from nose with no history of BP and medications. - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have a question regarding Nose
Can i ask you?
This morning I had bleeding in my nose
it was for 1 or 2 minutes
this never happened to me before
First time and I dont have any pain or not on any medications
bit worried on the cause
May I know your age?
Are you on any medications?
no i am not on any medication nor I have heavy BP
Let me brief you.
2. Nose picking
3. High blood pressure.
If there was no history of trauma and you do not frequently pick your nose, then you need to get your blood pressure recorded.
no i dont pick my nose and i dont have any trauma history
If blood pressures are also within normal limits, then what you have is something minor and can be discarded as insignificant event.
Have you followed?
last month i checked my BP it was 120/90
It is good to know that your blood pressure recorded was within normal limits.
I would suggest you to recheck your blood pressures to confirm the readings.
so what might be the reason ?
bleeding from nose is not any kind of life threatening rite? I never had this and never saw anyone in my life
so bit worried
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Small bump under my chin hurts
- What causes increase in bp despite on bp medication
- Renal cysts on the left kidney
- Ciprodex and white bumps
- Symptoms of cytomegalovirus in women
- High bp and nose bleeds
- Usages of bp medication
- Traumatic cystitis
- Does cystoscopy for men hurt
- Diet and medication for high bp
- Swollen bumps in circumvallate papillae
- White bumps childs throat
- Children cough bump on tongue
- How to lower bp with medication
- Cystoscopy retrograde urethrogram