Bleeding for 2 months after a depo shot - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : i started the depo shot 2 months ago, i received it on the fifth day of my period and i have been bleeding every since. its been giving me really bad symptoms and i dont know if its healthy
Doctor : is this the first time you had the shot for contraception?
User : yes
this is the usual side effects of the shot
Doctor : it will disappear over a period of time
User : but is it really that healthy to bleed for 2 months? and will i stop bleeding if i dont go back in october to get my shot? i want the iud
is it spoting of frank bleeding?
User : its like a period that hasnt stopped at all since the day i got it
Doctor : you need to consult your doc as soon as possible
every day bleeding is not acceptable
User : ok is it also normal for it to make me dizzy?
Doctor : ya dizzy, lightheadnes, mood swing and all can happen
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Addisonian crisis with low hemoglobin
- Bleeding after taking depo shot treatment
- Is there a medication to stop bleeding after depo shot
- Duromine will this effect my contraceptive
- Bleed for about 2 weeks after the depo shot
- Bleeding after depo-provera shot
- Life expectancy stage 4 moderate differential adenocarcinoma
- Aloe vera juice mesenteric adenitis
- Effects of taking femiplan oral contraceptive pills
- What is average lifespan of with stage 4 metastatic adenocarcinoma?
- How to eat femilon contraceptive
- Levest contraceptive pill side effects to skin
- Bleeding after 2 years on depo
- Side effects of ovoluc ld contraceptive pills
- Adductor longus tendon pain