Bleeding during pregnancy. - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hello i am 9 weeks pregnant and hav noticed when i go to the toilet and wee i have streaks of blood wen i wipe myself
Doctor : ur age/profession/is it ur 1st preg?
User : i have no pain but am in where a scan is very expensive i return to the saturday should i wait to get home
User : i am 25 this is my 2nd pregnancy
Doctor : k then u have to undergo scan to find the exact reasons
Doctor : after that the medication cud be start
User : would it b safe to wait till i get home
Doctor : well i think u have to under go scan to find out the reasons?
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
User : i understand but is it safe to wait for 4 days
Doctor : till 4 days its k
User : so no harm will come to my baby or me
Doctor : both in case of severe bleeding
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : Are you with me?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Unexplained bleeding during pregnancy
- Increased serum prolactin level in man
- Is bleeding during pregnancy normal
- Pulse 126 bp 12384 facial numbness
- Blood sugar reading of 123
- Incontinence with tampon in
- Red implantation when i wipe
- Increased pulse since ovulation pregnancy
- Pcos and bleeding during pregnancy
- Blood pressure 123 over 91
- Is 12368 low for blood pressure reading
- Pregnancy and improper nuvaring use
- Orange bleeding during pregnancy
- Fol 123 drug information
- Uti bleeding during pregnancy