Bleeding and cramps after nuva ring insertion - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi how can i help you?
User : I started my period last thursday after i put the nuva ring in and now i am still bleeding and still have cramps..is this normal?
please provide ur age
User : 21
when was the last menstrual period?
was that normal?
User : its started last thursday the 10th
User : well i dodnt think ti was normal because i put my ring in so it was supposed to be delayed
i suggest you to get a physical examination done as it might be due to the irrritation the ring is causing
you should report back to the doctor who inserted it
User : well its the nuva ring so i inserted it and i take it out on the fourth week
i suggest you to report to a doctor who can examine you
User : ok thank you
Please fill the feedback form say done when done.
Doctor : Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Butthole burns when pooping postpartum
- I had an uncontrollable anus leak
- Bleeding and cramping after ablation
- Burgundy color clotting week late
- Light bleeding and cramps after foreplay
- I have small dark itchy patches at vulva
- Which is the best medicine for depression
- Cramping and bleeding after intercourse
- How to survive from discharge problem
- Could uti increase bun
- Can penicillin be transfered to anyone through intercourse
- Bleeding and cramping a week after period
- Bumpy or smooth labia
- Bumpy tissue at vaginal opening
- Cramp and bleeding after foreplay