Bleeding and abdominal pain after intercourse during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and my husband and i are still sexually active and today after intercourse i had a massive amount of bloody discharge that was a pinking tint is that normal?
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : Do you have pain?
User : yes some abdominal pain
Doctor : Has the bleeding stopped?
User : not completely its like spotting right now
Do you percieve the movements of the fetus?
User : since then i have only felt the baby move once
User : so i am very concerned
I would suggest you to have an examination done to rule the possibilty of an trauma.
User : oh okay
Doctor : Do you have any other query?
User : i dont have a doctors appt until friday do you think it is something i need to go to an emergency clinic for?
Yes, the site of trauma has to be detected early to prevent fetal compromise.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Using vasmol 33 will it harm to the pregnancy
- Extreme abdominal pain after intercourse
- Spotting bleeding and abdominal pain after intercourse
- Should a 15 year old consider pregnancy
- Umbilical ache in 10days pregnancy
- Bleeding and abdominal pain after intercourse
- Bleach on my penis head
- Hair bleach fumes around newborn
- Clorox can bleach elbows
- Does transparent discharge after sex indicate pregnancy
- Facial hair growth during pregnancy
- What is the reason for bleeding abdominal pain after intercourse
- Heart palpitations from bleach
- How to bleach foreskin
- Sharp abdominal pain after intercourse