Bleeding and abdominal pain after intercourse during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and my husband and i are still sexually active and today after intercourse i had a massive amount of bloody discharge that was a pinking tint is that normal?
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : Do you have pain?
User : yes some abdominal pain
Doctor : Has the bleeding stopped?
User : not completely its like spotting right now
Do you percieve the movements of the fetus?
User : since then i have only felt the baby move once
User : so i am very concerned
I would suggest you to have an examination done to rule the possibilty of an trauma.
User : oh okay
Doctor : Do you have any other query?
User : i dont have a doctors appt until friday do you think it is something i need to go to an emergency clinic for?
Yes, the site of trauma has to be detected early to prevent fetal compromise.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Using vasmol 33 will it harm to the pregnancy
- Extreme abdominal pain after intercourse
- Spotting bleeding and abdominal pain after intercourse
- Should a 15 year old consider pregnancy
- Every time i yawn my nose burns
- Only burns when urinating at first
- Umbilical ache in 10days pregnancy
- Bleeding and abdominal pain after intercourse
- Does transparent discharge after sex indicate pregnancy
- What is the burning in nostril
- My nipples burn when i shower
- What is the reason for bleeding abdominal pain after intercourse
- Can precum during intercourse cause pregnancy
- No period burns to pee
- Sharp abdominal pain after intercourse