Bleeding PV for two weeks and tiredness - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
how can i help you?
User : i have a small issue
User : i had sex and took the normal p2 emergency pill
Doctor : ok
User : problem is my periods came abit early and am still bleeding
User : two weeks now.
User : wat can be the problem?
Doctor : i will help you in this
User : i also feel tired
i will need to ask a few more questions
can i proceed?
User : yes
when was your last menstrual period?
User : on the 11th oct
what was the time difference between your intercourse and the taking of emergency pill?
when was your period before this one?
User : less than 24hours
Doctor : ok
have you checked the urine pregnancy test?
User : 15th sep
User : yes,i took it and it came out negative
so the tiredness will be due to the blood loss that you are having from past two weeks
User : yes,i guess so.
i will suggest you to get a examination done
User : could it be the p2 that i took?
User : ok
and also get a blood test test done to see how much blood you have lost
you will also need a ultrasound scan to be done
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tcp antiseptic used
- Tiredness in pregnancy and 32 weeks
- Femilon pills are used forwhich treatment
- Anusol rectal suppository
- Femilon to regularise periods
- Stopped femilon irregular periods
- Magnesium cures anxiety
- Regestron tabs how its work on female
- Tiredness at 32 weeks pregnant
- 22 weeks pregnant and tiredness
- Klonopin for anxiety
- Weight gain with femilon
- Marinol for anxiety
- Nose bleeds headaches tiredness
- Ear bleeding and tiredness