Bladder infection, pregnancy related problem and abdominal pains - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi, i've been very worried about my body and whats going on with it. i went to the emergency room thursday night with a horrible bladder infection and found ou that i was 13 weeks pregnant, friday night i passed a big dark red thing while i was urinating and it felt slimy on the tissue. i had been having sharp pains in the vaginal area going straight up and down for the past four days and he pains were getting worser. so i went back to the tri lakes medical center where doctor AAAAAAA told me i was threatening a miscarriage in which he gave me wo types of pain pills and some ifection pills. he told me to make an appointment with dr. AAAAAAA the comming up tuesday to be checked. meanwhie at home was still huting and stil passing red slimy thigs some ere bright red but a great majority was dark red. at one point hen i wipped i saw only blood and at another i saw none. i was still passing slimy red things that looked like mucous and only once i passed some that was clear.when i wen to dr. he told me the baby was fine, he said i as fine and i didn't have a bladder infection and he saw no vaginal bleeding not a drop! but that day he did not do a urine sample and he didn't give me an ultrasound. he only did a wet mouth during the pap. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I NEED HELP! WHATS GOING ON WITH ME! i'm having abdominal pains and cramping, back pains, urinating still hurts, ut no vaginal bleeding like a minstrual period
How can I help you?
Let me read
User : ok
You have to get some tests done with the help of the doctor
I shall tell you those but let me ask you few questions
What is your age?
User : 17 and this will be my 2nd child
Did you ever had an abortion earlier?
User : no
I think this is a threatened abortion which may lead to incomplete abortion soon
the symptoms you disply are so
You need to get the blood test and scan done right away
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bladder infection pain in thigh
- Bladder infection and tailbone pain
- Is there any relation between bladder infection and getting pregnancy
- Amway nutrilite bio c use procedure
- Bleeding in a 65 year old woman
- Ideal blood pressure 65 year odl man
- Is ampiclox good for prevention of pregnancy
- Peeing all the time male 64
- Bladder infection chest pain
- Ast level of 65
- Bladder infection leg pain
- Is there any side effect of ampiclox good in pregnancy?
- Effects of ampiclox on early pregnancy
- Blood pressure for 63 year old male
- Thirsty at night low amniotic fluid