Blackouts after quitting cocaine addiction - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
Doctor : are you there?
User : hey i need sum seriouse advice i have been a cocaine addict for 4 years and quit 3 months ago and i am uncommonly experiencing blackouts for up to 30 mins at a time
User : is this a real doctor?
User : this is no joke
i will need to ask few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yes
you can proceed with your query. I am a qualified and registered medical practitioner. I can send you my degree certificate copy by email. It will be up to you to decide whether you would like to follow our suggestions or not.
User : yes please i experienced this 20 minutes ago and im scared and dont know wqt to do
Doctor : ok
was this the first time you are having black out after quitting cocaine?
do you have nausea, vomiting?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of bronchitis tb
- Mild dyspraxia and alcohol addiction
- How to beat cocaine addiction
- Diagnosis of serious renal disorder
- Diagnosis of retinal vascular disease
- Diagnosis of tartar
- Effects of cocaine addiction
- Drinking alcohol after a stent
- Crack cocaine addiction symptoms
- Cocaine addiction and your bones
- Oedipus complex and alcohol addiction
- Tips for quitting charas
- Withdrawal symptoms of cocaine addiction
- Fortis spots
- Diagnosis of white bumps/blisters