Black stools due to peptic ulcer - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
User : anyone here?
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : i believe i may have a problem
Doctor : yes we are here to help you
Doctor : please go ahead
User : ive noticed that my stool has been black lately, and im getting heart burn all the time, and upset stomachs
User : any idea what it could be?
Doctor : ok since when has this been happening?
User : last week
Doctor : this could be due to a condition known as peptic ulcer
Doctor : that occurs as a result of injury to the lining of the gastric or duodenal lining
User : the stomach problems went away after a day.....the black stool... constant
User : it was after i ate what i believe to be bad jalapenos
Doctor : as a result of which bleeding may occur and digested blood mixed with stool appears black
User : could that have done it?
Doctor : has it been black since a week?
User : yes
Doctor : orwas it black only a day?
User : for the last week strait
Doctor : ok then it mostly seems like a peptic ulcer
User : could that be bad?
Doctor : you need an examination by a general physician or a
Doctor : gastro enterologist
Doctor : no its just a mild case
Doctor : if controlled and proper medications taken it heals within a week
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to fake a stomach ulcer
- Can peptic ulcers casue oily stools
- Red mark appearing on bridge of nose
- Breast lump appeared overnight
- Peptic ulcer causes loose stools
- H. pylori medical marijuana recommendation
- Red dots appearing on body
- Stomach ulcer oxyelite pro
- Stomach pain with loose motion plus vomit
- Bruise like spots appearing on both breasts
- Peptic ulcer and oily stools
- Mountain dew and stomach ulcers
- Brown mark on cheek which appeared overnight
- Can peptic ulcer cause pale stools
- Peptic ulcer duodenal ulcer