Black stools, Chrons disease - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : am having constipation and diaorrhia since past 3-1/2 months i ave been through endoscopic analysis , and it shows inflammation in antral mucosa, i have been taking the prescribed medicines but the problem is still very evident. this problem started with sudden constipation and abdominal pain, 3-1/2 months ago and then it was diagnosed as hydronephrosis. i am very horrified and afraid.... can it be any kind of cancer or crohn's disease... sometimes i also have black stools please help
plesae give me time to go through ur history
i will need to ask few more questions
can i proceed?
User : yes sure sir
please provide age and gender
User : age 23
User : gender male
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Doctor : hi
are u back?
were you taking any antiinflammatory medications?
are you taking any iron supplements?
is there any blood in stools?
do you have any vomiting?
Doctor : are you there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Chron disease causes
- Symptoms of Chron disease
- Methamphetamines and crohns disease
- Diagnosis of Chron disease
- Treatment and cure for Chron disease
- Reasons teeth to get crooked night guard
- Crohn and paint fumes
- Skin problems with azathioprine
- Pee stream is crooked urgency female
- Diagnosed chrons disease lumpy stools have constipation should be concerned
- Treatment for crooked penis in newborn
- Ulitra sound show crohns
- Crooked penis in toddler
- Oxylite pro and wine
- Cross legs and get dizzy