Black spots on tongue in 1 year old - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : my son baby 1 yrs old 1 month his tongue shows few black spot... does it related to pain throat?
User : hi thanks
Doctor : were these black spots present from before or appeared suddenly?
does the baby have fever?
User : it happened 3 days ago
is the baby active?
User : he does not have fever it is normal
User : yes he is active some time
User : i think he seems good active so far
is he on any medications?
User : he underwent in surgery with upj on spet 14
User : he was treated withh cepha;exin for 2 weeks
User : and oxybutynin
i will suggest you take him to child specialist and get these examined
it may also be due to the medications
is he still taking these medications?
User : should i use tylenol to treat him for pain something tonight then i will take him to dr
User : no he stopped last weeks
is having any discomfort?
is he crying too much?
User : not really
User : no
you can give him tylenol if the pain is there
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Spots on tongue in 2 year old
- Is there any cure for diseases detected in newborn babies
- White bumps on lips and tongue on 1 year old
- 1 year old poking tongue out
- Child suffering from cough treatment
- White bumps on 1 year olds tongue
- Homoeopathic treatment of keratoconus
- High stress and anxiety increased creatinine levels
- Home remedies for labia minora swelling
- Horners syndrome and night blindness
- What to do in case of child swallowing lotion
- 2 years old black spots on tongue
- Is my infection curable based on my stool examination report
- Hiv dark brown spots on skin
- Benefit of adding distilled water with asthalin solution for nebulization