Black spots on leg. Redness. Suggest the medication to get rid of this? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi Dr. XXXXXXX . this is Harsh
I have some black spots on my leg that has come up recently
about 5-6cm in diameter at around 10 different places on both my legs
I have no idea what these are or why it is happening
Can you specify since how long do you have these spots?
May I know your age?
i am 45, i have had these for the past 15-20 days
no itches, but they were red when they started off
no..but i have a problem of high blood pressure
and i am taking a medicine, i dont remember the name exactly, but i believe it is Amday
Let me brief you.
I am concerned because the bruises are larger and multiple in number.
can it be a side effect of the medicine i am taking, because the spots started around the same time I started taking the high pressure medicine
I would like to reassess all your medications and order blood tests to understand the reasons of the new symptoms.
Blood pressure medicines are not the cause in most cases.
Hence I suggest you to visit your treating doctor.
sure...thanks a lot
He/she can examine the spots and can order relevant tests such as complete hemogram and platelet count.
Have you followed?
yes, i have. i will consult my doctor as soon as possible
thanks a lot doctor..
Thanks for consulting me.'
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnant sunburn swollen feet ankles
- Painful red spot next to clitoris suggest the medication
- Pregnant sick in back of throat
- Pink spot on back
- Fatty and fluid filled bump on scrotum
- Using soframycin when expired
- Suggest the medication for red spots on my midsection
- Pin prick sensation on upper back
- Duration of biotin in hairfall
- White puss pocket back of throat
- Large pus pimple on back you tube
- Medical red spots and swollen legs
- Itching in penis with red spots suggest medication
- Medications in red spot butt
- Errosion bumps on lining of stomach