Black heads treatment - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hiee
User : doctor i have black heads on my face
Doctor : hi
User : please help.. they are from past 6 months
what is the skin type in your face?
User : oily..
are they just black heads? or are they with pus?
User : black heads... it has whitish fluid in it.. but its hard
WWW.WWWW.WW User : ok...
Doctor : you can go through this link to know more on the black heads and its removal
User : i am having isonak-20
User : 1 of doctor has recommended .. .
the skin type being oily playa the major role in their development
cntinue to use that
User : ok...
along with following these tips that i will suggest now
User : Thanks a lot doctor...
User : yes..
1)use a non-soap based cleanser to wash face evry 3-4 hours or when oil accumulation is maximum
User : my gf is coming on 5th please help me on this
and also when you go out and come back
User : ok... m using garnier white..
User : face wash...
2) use a lot of vegetables and fruits in form of salads, instead of oily food
User : ok..
3) drink about 10-12 glasses of water per day
User : Thanks
4) use a solution of benzoyl peroxide 4% two times a day to wash them
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Triglow cream is used for what
- Pepto bismal dialsys patients
- Treatment for black spots on face
- Sofradex and silverex cream
- Pepto bismol protein
- Pepto bismol dark stools week later
- Pepto bismol dark vaginal discharge
- Bisacodyl and liver damage
- Head lice treatment and treatments
- Is there any treatment to remove black heads and acne
- Black heads on underarms since years remedy for treatment
- Sore on vagina steroid cream
- Tenovate m cream skin
- Black head on back carnt reach treatment
- Suncross cream white skin