Birth teeth at the age of 21 - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Are you a dentist?
Doctor : I am a general practitioner I believe I can help you in your query
User : Thanks, i am 21 now, i still have 9 birth teeths...
Doctor : Which part
User : I mean i didnt lose them and got permanent ones
Doctor : So whre are they?
User : Molars
User : I mean Molar teeth
User : Is that a problem?
Doctor : Do you have problems with them
User : NO
Doctor : pain??
Doctor : bleeding
User : No
Doctor : trouble eating?
User : I am just concerned that i would lose them in later age and would never get permanent ones as i'll be too old to get
User : No trouble as of now
Doctor : That is fine now
Doctor : But I guess you visit dentist as part of general check up
Doctor : isnt it?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Mouth cancer age 21
- Breast pain at age 21
- Foot abscess causes
- Tartar causes
- 6 weeks pregnant cramps no bleeding
- Weak bones in age 21
- Random tooth ache causes
- Lockjaw causes
- Denture stomatitis causes
- Heavy bleeding when pregnant and constipation
- Cramping severe bleeding naseau
- Vagina bleeding stomach cramps and diahhrea
- 21 years of age with acne
- Endometrial thickening crapping pulling bleeding
- Stroke at the age of 21 is it normal