Birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : if you have been on birth control for a month now but forgot to take your pill 3 times, not concecuativly, got your period then restarted your birth control and missed your second day then continued your birthcontrol and got ejaculated into, what are your chances of being preganate
how can i help you?
User : im really nervous, im sorry
please give some time to go through your history
User : okay
User : im on ortho-tri cyclin low
i will need to ask you few more questions. can i proceed?
User : yes :)
u mean low dose ortho-tri cyclin?
when was your last period?
User : yes, that one
User : i had it about a week ago
when did you start the new pack?
and when was the unprotected intercourse?
User : the monday after my period because i was stillon my period on the sunday
User : the 2nd ay after my period
User : i took the birth control my first day on a onday but forgot on th tuesday but retook it on wednesday and thats when i had unprotected inter.
Doctor : ok
that is fine
User : ive taken my birthcontrol since though
as per youor history then,
the chances of you getting pregnant is minimal
you can continue the pills as usual
and if you miss the night dose of one day
take it on th enext day morning
and also take that day's dose
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Familon birth control pill
- Will norethisterone also serve to treat irregular period
- Suggest medication for delay in periods after an unprotected sex
- Is it safe to go on trip after colonscope
- Smelly spotty blood from stopping depo
- Depo provera and blood sugar
- Depo provera urinating blood
- Zenchent birth control pills
- Is casprin a birth control pill
- Does fingering cause delay in periodspregnancy
- Depo provera and blood pressure
- Is regestrone is birth control pill
- I pill detection in blood
- Mercillon birth control pill
- How to reduce prolonged elbow swelling due to injury