Birth control pills and amenorrhea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi, well, my question is about my current birth control method and it's affect on my period
please provide your age, location
User : 25, west AAAAAAA
since when you are on th epills?
User : about 2 years
and which birth control pills are you taking?
User : yaz
Doctor : are you having any problems with your periods?
are the pills that you are taking daily pills?
User : here's my concern: when i first started taking the pills my period was still regular for me, though lighter and shorter. several months ago they disappeard altogether. home pregnancy test have all been negative. yes, they are daily
Doctor : on stopping the pills you used to get the periods?
have you consulted any physician/gynaec for the same?
i suggest you to get an examination done, and few blood tests to see hormone levels, and an ultrasound scan
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Familon birth control pill
- Food pipe swelling chest pain
- Take ovamit in 2days menstration cycle
- 2day period reddish orange blood
- Left my tampon over 24 hours
- Period 28 days after miscarriage
- Gerd strange sensation in chest
- Zenchent birth control pills
- Is casprin a birth control pill
- Palpitations followed by leg and chest pain
- Is regestrone is birth control pill
- Pink spot when wiping at 29 weeks
- Mercillon birth control pill
- My chest hurts like gas
- Gas that hurts in chest