Birth control medication - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hey, I'm on birth control (it says Ethinyloestradiol and Drospirenone tablets on the packet). I had sex today and I realised after than I forgot to take my pill yesterday. I usually take it at around 1-3pm and now is 3:30 and i've just taken both yesterday's and today's. I've been taking the active pills for more than 7 days and have more than 7 days to go. Will I be 100% protected against pregnancy?
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : IF yu have taken the forgotten pill within 12 hours of daily time
Doctor : it is protective
User : I haven't
User : but on the instructions it doesn't say anything about taking the morning after pill or anything
Doctor : then i request you to use the alternative contraception
Doctor : for next 5 days
User : is it likely that I could get pregnant?
User : and how would I know if i'm on birth control?
User : do you think I should take the morning after pill?
Doctor : it would have protected
Doctor : you
Doctor : and if not you can use condom for next one week
User : are you sure?
Doctor : yes
Doctor : If you have missed the pill for more than a day
Doctor : I suggest you to restart the pack
User : ok
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Yasmin birth control
- Skip a month of birth control
- Metrogyl compound side effects
- Tri-sprintec birth control
- Injection birth control
- Is elestra a good medication for birth control
- Composition of tablet saaz
- How to avoid side effects of birth control medication
- Taxim syrup composition
- Delayed periods stopped taking birth control medication to induce periods
- Composition of signoflam tablet
- Cryselle oral contraceptive
- Birth control medication cause breast
- Comprehensive cord myelopathy
- Ius contraceptive coil