Bipolar disorder - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello there
How can i help you?
User : do you know anything about bipolar disorder?
User : i'm trying to figure out if my dad's gf might have it
User : ?
Doctor : Bipolar disease is a type pf schizophrenic condition.
User : is it?
User : aren't they separate mental illnesses?
Can you describe the symptoms that you have noticed/
User : high energy all the time, singing, constantly doing things around the house, then all of a sudden, depression and so on
Doctor : May i know her age?
User : 60
User : oh, this page is going to end soon...
User : damn
Doctor : Since when are these changes seen?
User : well, I've only known her for 6 months
User : but it seems like she has intense mood swings like this
Bi polar disease is an acquired condition.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Depakote dosing for bipolar disorder
- Bipolar disorder and weight gain
- Red bump feels like bruise
- Is cymbalta prescribed for type 2 bipolar disorder
- Small hard bump wrist feels like bruise
- What are the different treatment options for bipolar disorder
- What are the symptoms of recurrence of bipolar disorder
- Sodium valproate for bipolar disorder
- Unhealed childhood bruises bumps
- Tropical climate bruise and large bump
- What is the best treatment for bipolar disorder
- Somatosensory disengagement in bipolar disorder
- Lamotrigine bipolar disorder
- Can bipolar disorder create unreal infatuated feelings
- Bruise with white bump in center