Bipolar disorder with depression - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u
User : my boyfriends really down lately.. and ive resareched some of the symtons he has..
Doctor : ok
Doctor : pleease proceed
User : it think he may have Bipolar Disorder?
User : or something along the lines of that.. im not really sure
User : but he is really depressed , he has so many people around him helping him and that but yet he still feels lonley and sad..
Doctor : is he on any treatmnet
User : it's getting to the point where no one knows what else to do, hes had counsiling when he was a little younger and he said it doesnt help.. nothing seems to help him..
User : no im trying to make him go to the doctors but hes refusing that he actually has a mental problem..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Are bipolar disorders and depression the hereditary problems
- Bi polar disorder being possesive or paranoid
- Under depression and told to have bipolar disorder suggest
- Dose materbation cause hair loss
- Sodium lauryl sulphate and vitiligo
- Why do i have watery eyes and a stomach ache
- Why do i feel dizzy and lightheaded
- Emc spc lithium
- Depo provera moles
- Depression bipolar disorder suicidal heartache cure for symptoms
- Diagnosed with bipolar disorder depression refusing to take medicines
- Can depression and stress lead to bipolar disorder
- Depakote 500 mg
- Is it safe to take lithium with remeron
- Intense workout on lithium