Biliary sludge - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi I need to know how dangerous is Sludge formantion in BIle duct
User : My father just got his reports and they told him he has some sludge in the duct I am worried about him
Doctor : It is worrisome problem
Yes I can help you in giving more information about it
User : is it curable?
and also help you in taking informed decision which will help your father
User : what should I do?
Doctor : Do you mean for your father?
User : yes what should I tell him to do
Doctor : Yes , let me analyse how is he now?
What are his current symptoms
User : jaundice
Doctor : Does he have pain?
User : no not pain but he has been complaining lack of apetite
User : he has lost some wt also
What is his age?
User : he is 64
Doctor : Most disorders of the gallbladder and bile ducts result from gallstones
Doctor : Sometimes microscopic particles of cholesterol, calcium compounds, bilirubin, and other materials accumulate but do not form stones
Doctor : This is called biliary sludge.
Doctor : Since the sludge is blocked the duct
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ceftriaxone biliary sludging
- Biliary sludge after cholecystectomy
- Alcoholics eyes look glassy
- Biliary sludge diet
- Non alcoholic fatty liver in thin people
- Minimum dose of vertin24
- Hard lump shooting dope
- Numb feelings in alcohol family
- Alcohol use and fallopian tubes
- Missed the second twinrix dose
- Biliary sludge
- Gallblader sludge
- Dose of zenflox for stomach infection
- Symptoms of immovane over dose
- Pulmonary embolism alcohol withdrawal