Biliary sludge - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi I need to know how dangerous is Sludge formantion in BIle duct
User : My father just got his reports and they told him he has some sludge in the duct I am worried about him
Doctor : It is worrisome problem
Yes I can help you in giving more information about it
User : is it curable?
and also help you in taking informed decision which will help your father
User : what should I do?
Doctor : Do you mean for your father?
User : yes what should I tell him to do
Doctor : Yes , let me analyse how is he now?
What are his current symptoms
User : jaundice
Doctor : Does he have pain?
User : no not pain but he has been complaining lack of apetite
User : he has lost some wt also
What is his age?
User : he is 64
Doctor : Most disorders of the gallbladder and bile ducts result from gallstones
Doctor : Sometimes microscopic particles of cholesterol, calcium compounds, bilirubin, and other materials accumulate but do not form stones
Doctor : This is called biliary sludge.
Doctor : Since the sludge is blocked the duct
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ceftriaxone biliary sludging
- Biliary sludge after cholecystectomy
- Need suggestions to avoid infections on wound
- Biliary sludge diet
- Prophylactic clexane prior to long flight
- Biliary sludge
- Gallblader sludge
- Can penicillin vk clear std
- What treatment is suggested for fast heartbeat causing dizziness
- Clexane in frozen embryo transfer
- Is diarrhea after a negative cdifficile testa matter of concern
- What causes choking sensation in throat
- A gush of watery clear liquid from vagina
- How to treat weakness after an intestinal surgery
- Clexane side effect on foetus