Benign tumour in testicles - Online Doctor Chats
User : ok
Doctor : hello
User : hi
how can i help u?
User : my right testical is almost twice or three times as large as the other and is hard but does not hurt i went to a doctor but he doesnt know what it is
whats ur age?
User : he checked all the lymphnodes and everythig but where he pressed or squeezed it did not hurt
User : im 18
Doctor : ok
from how many days u are having this >
User : i noticed it about a week ago
User : it may have been longer though due to it not hurting and i havent noticed til now
suddenly increased in size?
User : yes
or else slowly?
User : maybe slowly
User : and i have no problems urinating and no abdominal pain
did u have fever recently?
User : no sir no fever
User : no weight loss
User : im perfectly fine
User : im just so confused and so is my other doctor
User : because i show no other symptoms of testicular cancer
what was lymphnodal status?
User : fine
User : no problem
User : nothing else was wrong
User : and it isnt lumpy its pretty smoothe
Doctor : swelling any where else in the body?
some time benign tumour
will present like this
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How to reduce pain of varicocele
- Umbilical hernia out of breath
- Symptoms of benign tumours
- Benign tumours causes
- Diagnosis of benign tumours
- Yoga cure for varicocele
- Treatment and cure for benign tumours
- Hydrosil tablet for gastric
- Liver hemangioma shortness of breath
- Epididymal cyst ayurvedic cure
- Loss of breath and irregular heartbeat
- Hential hernia and shortness of breath
- Juice that help with hydrocele
- Benign tumour develops into malignant tumour
- Shortness of breath and headache in pregnancy