Belly button pain in pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hello. Im am 12 weeks pregnant and experiencing pain in my belly button. Normal?
Doctor : since when you are geting the pain?
User : Yesterday...i had just found out this past friday i had bleeding in my uterus
User : Could it be connected?
Doctor : may be
is the bleeding spotting or frank blood
User : spotting
User : its stopped since i been on bed rest. The belly button pain is not unbearable but very noticable. This is my second pregnancy. I dont remember experiencing this with my first child.
the pain is it constantly present or occasional pain in a day
User : consistant....especailly when i lay down
Doctor : do you have fever?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Common use of silver nitrate
- Belly button pain pregnancy
- Chances getting pregnant missing pill
- Intermiddant sharp pain in chest
- Painful lump in belly during pregnancy
- Left side of chest intermittant quick pains
- Chest pain 5 second interval
- Chest wall pain with intramammary pacemaker
- Progesterone suppository for short cervix
- Belly button pain 30 weeks in pregnancy
- Metformin and clomid pregnancy rates
- Belly button pain early pregnancy
- How to stimulate labor contractions
- Lump inside my chest my my nipple
- Pain around belly button area during 32 week of pregnancy