Behavioral changes to reduce weight - Online Doctor Chats
User : How to reduce weight?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : i can help you wtih that i need to ask u some questions before that
User : ok pls ask
Doctor : how old are you , how mich s ur present ht and wt
User : i'm 24 yr old...height:153cm and weight 75
User : 75kg
Doctor : male or female?
User : female
Doctor : ok
Doctor : you are in the over wt range
Doctor : are you doing a job, wt kind of?
User : i'm an accountant..
Doctor : ok, the basic method is to maintain a negative energy balance
Doctor : tht is the energy needed to sustain should not exceed to intaken energy in ther frm of food
User : How to do that?
Doctor : so to do that
Doctor : you need to maintain an exewrcise schedule
Doctor : eat sensibly and make some behavioral changes
Doctor : have you tried any thing to reduce your wt previously
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Reductive ice therapy for weight loss
- Nasal fracture causes
- Open heart behavioral change
- Symptoms of Soft-tissue sarcoma
- Drugs/medication for Pedophilia
- How to change compulsive behavior
- Fibrous dysplasia of bone causes
- Seizures and behavior changes
- Xyelite pro
- Alcohol and behavior changes
- Klippel-feil syndrome causes
- Metoprolol and behavior changes
- Suboxone and oxyelite pro
- Oxy pro elite weight loss