Bed rest and heat therapy for spinal spasm - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
Doctor : How can I help?
User : I have a severe backpain........its a spinal spasm
User : wat do you adice
Doctor : Since when are you having it and How did it start ?
Doctor : What measures have you taken till now?
User : since 1 month ive been suffering from a severe backpain
Doctor : Have yu consulted an Orthopedic in this regard or was it only Home Measures?
User : orthopaedic adviced me 2 go 4 pysiotherapy but i dont find the time
Doctor : Which is the area in the Back that hurts the more
User : lower back
Doctor : What was the Diagnosis of the Doctor .
User : spinal spasm
Doctor : ok
Doctor : It shall need the Physiotherapy and Complete Bed rest to help overcome the Spasm and Heat therapy can be the other Measures too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of lymphoma, nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- Alternating cold and heat therapy
- Diagnosis of neurological tuberculosis
- Bed rest due to polyhydramnios
- What to do if you find a stroke victim
- Bed rest for iugr
- Crumbling discs bed rest
- Diagnosis of industrial friction dermatitis
- What is a mini stroke
- Bed rest for vaginal bleeding
- Diagnosis of pots syndrome
- My grandpa having a stroke please help him
- Did i have a heat stroke on two occasions
- Diagnosis of fetal renal disorders
- High blood pressure with bells palsy