Bed rest and heat therapy for spinal spasm - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
Doctor : How can I help?
User : I have a severe backpain........its a spinal spasm
User : wat do you adice
Doctor : Since when are you having it and How did it start ?
Doctor : What measures have you taken till now?
User : since 1 month ive been suffering from a severe backpain
Doctor : Have yu consulted an Orthopedic in this regard or was it only Home Measures?
User : orthopaedic adviced me 2 go 4 pysiotherapy but i dont find the time
Doctor : Which is the area in the Back that hurts the more
User : lower back
Doctor : What was the Diagnosis of the Doctor .
User : spinal spasm
Doctor : ok
Doctor : It shall need the Physiotherapy and Complete Bed rest to help overcome the Spasm and Heat therapy can be the other Measures too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Painful nodules in upper arm
- Alternating cold and heat therapy
- Stinging in nipples and under arms
- Bed rest due to polyhydramnios
- 7 weeks pregnant arms numb at night
- Bed rest for iugr
- Crumbling discs bed rest
- Newborn sore under arms
- Bed rest for vaginal bleeding
- Dua for brain hemorrhage
- Dtc panel hospital brain
- Muscle pain moved from arm toneck
- Dua for good brain
- Brain loose in skull from drinking
- Mri brain scan with social drinking