Becoming rude and losing control after discontinuing medicines. What to do? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I hope you would have seen my medical history now
if not i can explain you again
I am taking anti depressants for the past 6 years
and unable to stop the medication
if i stop for one day i wont get proper sleep and become restless on next day
please help me to recover from this medication
Which medicine are you taking?
Are you trying to discontinue all of these at the same time?
yes, when i do that I get out of control and become rude
so i have started continuing these tablets
it is natural to start again as you are experiencing withdrawal symptoms
all these medicine can cause withdrawal symptoms
I have consulted a Phsycartist but no use
so how do i stop these medicines
Thus the dose needs to be reduced slowly over a period of weeks
First it needs to be halved for 2 weeks
i tried that as well but it happens to be worse
then 1/4th for 2 weeks
same thing happens again?
How about stopping one medicine at a time?
I mean withdrawing one at a time
yes, even if i reduce the above quantity or avoid taking any one of the 3 medicines I get headache and anexity
Ideally withdrawal should take place in a hospital
okay what should i do now
For headache you can take brufen
I think lobazam should be the last medicine to be withdrawan
feeling insecure and restless
It is just withdrawal
once you are able to get through it, you will get back to normal
what is the solution?
If you know a nice hospital where you get help,
then what help do you provide
I can help you take a decision regarding treatment
how do i know which is a nice hospital
You can discuss your doubts
as a doctor you must tell us
Where do you reside?
give me a min
I have forwarded your query to our customer care team
They will call you soon and assist you with the search
have a nice day
Can you leave your phone number
Do you have any other query for me?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Symptoms of urethral cyst
- What are the side effects of estradiol valerate injection?
- Symptoms of dystonic tremor
- Symptoms of oral verruca vulgaris
- Symptoms of focal parakeratosis
- Is difficulty with swallowing a side effect of eletriptan?
- Is fast and pounding heartbeat a side effect of doxazosin?
- Symptoms of unilateral throbbing headache
- Symptoms of chest irritation
- Is metallic taste a side effect of drospirenone/estradiol?
- Symptoms of vascular thrombosis
- Symptoms of hereditary neuropathy
- Symptoms of focal cancer
- Is blood in the urine or stools a side effect of fioricet?
- Symptoms of recurrent renal calculi