Bald patch is becoming visible - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi doc
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i am suffering hair loss...
User : and bald patch is becoming visible..
Doctor : since when you have this
Doctor : do you have family histroy of baldness
User : 2 year
User : no
Doctor : do you have dandruff?
User : but ealiear it was slow...but now days loss is more..
User : yes
Doctor : how many hairs do you loose per day
User : that i din't count..but it's more than usual..
Doctor : are you using any medications for dandruff?
User : yes..i am taking Dr. Batra's medication..
Doctor : are you finding beneficial
User : but that seems not be benificial..
User : no
User : can u plz tell me the best trichologist or transplan surgeon in bangalore.
Doctor : the main cause of hariloss is dandruff, use of coloring agents on hairs, pollution, lack of vitamin and minerals in the food
Doctor : this is a paid service, you need to become a paid customer to avail this facility
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- My daughter has a swollen gums that is coverin her molar tooth
- Cpap sore throat and swollen glands
- Bald patches on scalp
- Is zincovit tabs effective in treatment of male pattern balness
- Makeup to cover nevus of ota
- Does the use of hard water cause hair loss
- Experiencing hair loss after hysterectomy will the hair grow back
- Clotrimazole and betamethasone and bald patches
- Mad cow disease how long does it last
- Bald patches brain tumour
- How to treat hair loss due to contraception
- Can you take nurofen with coversyl
- Veins becoming visible suddenly
- What is the remedy for hair loss
- Miconazole on bald patch