Bad head ache and blood in vomit - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi my girlfriend is having really really bad head ache body pains and throwing up? also some blood in the vomet. I just wondering if that would be flu or something she should get looked at
User : normally wouldn't be so concerned but the head ache is so bad she can barly move and the blood worried me a bit also
Doctor : her age/profession/duartaion of same
User : 28
Doctor : Do she have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
Doctor : does she pregnant?
User : no
Doctor : Have she taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
Doctor : well it might be some sort of flue
User : just over the counter pain med. not she hasn't
Doctor : well for that
Doctor : she has to rest
User : thats it?
Doctor : can take paracetamol to control fever & pain
Doctor : take more water
Doctor : less of oily & faty food
Doctor : can have fruit juices
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- L arginine and proanthocyanidin granules improve fetal growth
- Why is folvite tablets given to female patient
- Metal taste in mouth and smell after running
- Fetal pole in identical twins
- Head ache forehead and vomit
- G sac seen, yolk sac seen but fetal pole not seen means what?
- Is incontinence classed as a disability
- Bad head ache and diarrhea
- I have a headach sick at my stomach and dizzyness what might i have
- Fell hard on tailbone now huge bruise on belly
- Lip shacking
- Head aches and taste of blood
- Urinating blood head ache
- Blood spit and head ache
- Norethisterone harmful fetus