Bacterial infection in the stomach causing nausea,diarrhoea - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : I have had weird symptoms the past two days
User : My friend and I have the same virus i think. We have been feeling sick and like we want to throw up, but we can't.
like what ?
User : and everytime we try to eat we get full really quickly and don't feel well
Doctor : your age
User : 17
okay and how long do you have this symptoms
User : i've had it for about 3 days
do you fever
User : no
User : yes, a little.
User : yes
User : but some diarrhea
how many times and was it watery
User : two times this morning, and yes
User : not really
okay no cold also right
User : yes, not a cold.
User : Is it just a stomach virus?
Doctor : mostly an bacteria
User : How long will it last?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What to do for diarrhoea stomach cramps and nausea
- Diarrhoea nausea no drinking and smoking ate mushrooms stomach ulcer
- Medical condition cold right hand
- Cugh congestion cold sweat
- Cold cough wheezing stomach hurt diarrhoea nausea what is treatment
- Stomach pain nausea o2h tablets rinifal diarrhoea prevention
- Constant cold since swine flu
- What causes sudden nausea with chronic diarrhoea
- Is chest pain or discomfort a side effect of gilenya?
- Is dry mouth a side effect of leader naproxen sodium?
- Is increase in seizures a side effect of lamictal xr?
- Constant colds and tiredness
- Is bone or joint pain a side effect of carbamazepine?
- Lack on concentration and being cold
- Is cough or hoarseness a side effect of isotretinoin?