Backache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi
User : i m having back pain
Doctor : Since when you have this probelm?
User : 4 months
Doctor : Do you have it in the lower or upper back
User : lower back
Doctor : Does the pain increase in severity from the start?
User : no
User : its normal pain
Doctor : Does it move from the point of origin or stays?
Doctor : WHen does the pain increase or decrease?
User : it stays
User : when i sit on my chair or when i ride my bike
Doctor : What is your occuption and age?
User : i m software engineer, age 25
Doctor : Do you work for long hours infront of comp
User : yes , 10 hrs daily
Doctor : Is your job sedantary?
Doctor : The important reasons for the cause of your LBA is poor posture, poor working ergonomics, sedantary and lack of proper stretching exercises.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Virus backaches
- Gristle type lump on my back
- What are side effect of mastebuting
- Liver backache
- Meth backache
- Backache causes
- Side effect of mastrebution
- Mirena backache
- Over mastrubutation side effects
- Lower back pain and grinding noise
- Sciatic nerve grinding back
- Will mastrubuting effect pregnancy
- Grinding sound in lower back when walking
- What side effects of mastrbutation
- Grinding sound back of head and neck