Backache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi
User : i m having back pain
Doctor : Since when you have this probelm?
User : 4 months
Doctor : Do you have it in the lower or upper back
User : lower back
Doctor : Does the pain increase in severity from the start?
User : no
User : its normal pain
Doctor : Does it move from the point of origin or stays?
Doctor : WHen does the pain increase or decrease?
User : it stays
User : when i sit on my chair or when i ride my bike
Doctor : What is your occuption and age?
User : i m software engineer, age 25
Doctor : Do you work for long hours infront of comp
User : yes , 10 hrs daily
Doctor : Is your job sedantary?
Doctor : The important reasons for the cause of your LBA is poor posture, poor working ergonomics, sedantary and lack of proper stretching exercises.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Permanent cure for cervical spondylosis
- Brown puss from hole in leg
- Virus backaches
- Brown spot around pee hole
- Natural cure for cervical spondylitis
- Liver backache
- Cervical herniated disk hearing otalgia
- Meth backache
- Backache causes
- Brown urine with hypothyroid medication
- Prevacid infants brown spots in spit up
- Mirena backache
- Brown spotting and the implanon
- Cervical spondylosis memory difficulties
- Is cervical spondylitis dangerous