Back pain with numbness in legs - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi Doc
Doctor : hi
User : I am having Backache since 1 1/2 month
Doctor : ok please describe
Doctor : the nature of pain
User : I did MRI last month and Doc. advise me some excersises but still pain in legs and back also if sited for some time in same position legs and foots became Numbness
User : report is this
User : STUDY
MRI LUMBO SACRAL SPINE
Multiplanner, multisequential, MRI lumbo sacral spine without contrast.
No fracture, listhesis or marrow abnormality is noted. Straightening of lumber lordotic curvature is observed. No disc dehydration or reduced disc height is seen. No ligamentous hypertrophy or facet joint arthritis is appreciated. Mild central canal stenosis at L5-S1 causing compression on ventral thecal sac, cuda equina and bilateral nerve roots is observed. No abnormal MR signal in the conus medullaris is appreciated. Para-vertebral soft tissues are unremarkable.
Mild spinal stenosis at L5-S1 causing compression on ventral thecal sac, cauda equina and bilateral nerve roots.
Doctor : ok thats the site of mri whats written in the opinion?
Doctor : ok now wat is your query ?
Doctor : do you want information about this?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lower back pain and my lower ribs are sore to the touch
- Back pain leg numbness lightheaded
- Fluttering in chest congestion
- Numb toes back pain
- Numbness in lips and back pain
- Chest congestion lasting weeks
- Coccydynia treatment
- Tip of tailbone swelling
- Chest congestion white mucus heart
- Chest congestion and light headed
- Headache light headed and chest congestion
- Scoliosis surgery and sore tummy
- Back pain numbness in arm
- What is sharpening of tibial spine
- Back pain and numbness