Back pain with numbness in legs - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi Doc
Doctor : hi
User : I am having Backache since 1 1/2 month
Doctor : ok please describe
Doctor : the nature of pain
User : I did MRI last month and Doc. advise me some excersises but still pain in legs and back also if sited for some time in same position legs and foots became Numbness
User : report is this
User : STUDY
MRI LUMBO SACRAL SPINE
Multiplanner, multisequential, MRI lumbo sacral spine without contrast.
No fracture, listhesis or marrow abnormality is noted. Straightening of lumber lordotic curvature is observed. No disc dehydration or reduced disc height is seen. No ligamentous hypertrophy or facet joint arthritis is appreciated. Mild central canal stenosis at L5-S1 causing compression on ventral thecal sac, cuda equina and bilateral nerve roots is observed. No abnormal MR signal in the conus medullaris is appreciated. Para-vertebral soft tissues are unremarkable.
Mild spinal stenosis at L5-S1 causing compression on ventral thecal sac, cauda equina and bilateral nerve roots.
Doctor : ok thats the site of mri whats written in the opinion?
Doctor : ok now wat is your query ?
Doctor : do you want information about this?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Back pain leg numbness lightheaded
- Numb toes back pain
- Numbness in lips and back pain
- Chronic back pain and gluten allergy
- Alcohol and sciatic pain
- Causes of skin discoloration along spine
- Taking a bath crinone
- What can make your veins swollen alcohol
- Would almonds make my back hurt
- Tranquility bath salts and irregular menstrual cycle
- Back pain numbness in arm
- Drone iv bath salts weight loss
- Tips to use bath salts as drugs
- Dows a hot bath kill germs
- Back pain and numbness