Back pain post injury - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : i have had bad back pains for 4 days now and i have iced and heated it and i is still ther
how did the pain start?
was there any injury?
User : well, i am in gymnastics and i landed weird after a skill and when i landing there was like a shock that went up my back and i hurt
was any x-ray or MRI done for this?
User : no
does the pain radiate up in the back? or radiate down to buttocks and legs?
User : like that pain is in the middle and i can feel it when i am sitting and i stand up or when i am laying down and i twist my body at all
are you taking any medications for this?
User : no
Doctor : ok
take Tylenol tablet one tablet two times a day
for the pain releif
and also get this examined once and take x-rays to see if any hurt is there to the spine
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Back pain due to injury
- Have back pain no traumatic injury
- How is back pain and spinal injury treated
- Sudden lower back pain no injury
- Does tmj cause facial swelling
- Can thyroid people take nutralite protein
- Back injury on trampoline back pain difficulty breathing
- Supplements for orthopaedic nutrilite
- Night mouth guard for tmj
- Tmj vs sinus
- Tmj and fullness in ears
- Tmj syndrome causes
- I used to smoke and i am about to take novelon
- Purpose of novelon tablet
- Thyroid problem in women nutrilite