Back pain post injury - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : i have had bad back pains for 4 days now and i have iced and heated it and i is still ther
how did the pain start?
was there any injury?
User : well, i am in gymnastics and i landed weird after a skill and when i landing there was like a shock that went up my back and i hurt
was any x-ray or MRI done for this?
User : no
does the pain radiate up in the back? or radiate down to buttocks and legs?
User : like that pain is in the middle and i can feel it when i am sitting and i stand up or when i am laying down and i twist my body at all
are you taking any medications for this?
User : no
Doctor : ok
take Tylenol tablet one tablet two times a day
for the pain releif
and also get this examined once and take x-rays to see if any hurt is there to the spine
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can diazepam intensol cure tmj syndrome ?
- Back pain due to injury
- Have back pain no traumatic injury
- Glucose level 178
- How is back pain and spinal injury treated
- Getting rid of kaposi sarcoma spots on the legs
- Sudden lower back pain no injury
- Back injury on trampoline back pain difficulty breathing
- Can ibu cure tmj syndrome ?
- Will advil liqui gels treat tmj syndrome ?
- Feeling breathless and chest tingling during pregnancy
- Giant bruise inner thigh
- Can valium cure tmj syndrome ?
- Tmj facial exercises
- Glands top of mouth cut out swollen