Back pain post cervical disk operation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : HOw can I help you
User : I have the back pain from two years.. this pain keeps changing from left to right
Doctor : Any particular area that you are having in your back ??
Doctor : What is the Nature of the Pain that you are having ?
Doctor : Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor : Are you with me XXXXXXXX
User : yes
Doctor : Can you answer my Questions ?
User : acuallu I had an cervical disk operation two years before.. from then I am having back pain
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Did you follow up with the Doctor Who performed the Surgery as to what could be the Cause for the same ?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Back pain post falls
- Prolonged sitting and male health
- White spots on nasal polyps
- Back pain post cabg
- Hasimoto medication severe menstral pain
- Lumbar spondylosis and wobbly head
- Squishing sounds in neck and head
- Yohimbe thyroid
- Sigerian operation back pain
- Very weak after fainting
- My head huts when i strain
- Back pain herniated disk
- What to do for a ear ack
- Back pain post tahbso
- What is primary complex in children