Back pain, left side - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Proceed with your query,
User : i have back ache which doesn't pain a lot
Doctor : Ok
User : on the left side of the back
Doctor : Which part of the back do you have the pain?
Doctor : Lower or upper?
User : centre part
Doctor : Since when do you have this?
User : its been a while
Doctor : Does the pain go to the front?
Doctor : Is there any burning in the urine?
User : yes
Doctor : Is the pain cramping in nature or dull?
User : wat does that mean?
Doctor : I suggest that you get an Ultrasound abdomen KUB done.
Doctor : I suspect Kidney stones so it is better to get that ruled out.
User : wat does that pain mean
User : k kk
Doctor : Meanwhile you should drink plenty of Oral fluids
User : i do..
Doctor : Cramping is on and off sudden severe pain.
Doctor : You should take at least 3-5 L of fluids per day. Take more Lemonade, coconut water, Cranberry juice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Coconut oil skin acne
- Coconut water cholesterol content
- Back pain in ict back pain
- Diverticulitis back pain left side
- Coconut oil internally for acne
- Coccyx pain without injury
- Dull left side back pain
- Back pain with copd
- Constant upper right back pain
- Coenzyme q10 vasovagal syncope
- Mid back pain left side
- Cracked disk in lower back
- Upper left side back pain
- Upper back pain with cough
- Cracked disc in back